Saturday, March 7, 2009

say...anything...something

All right, it has been almost a month since I last wrote anything so I figured I'd drop by, write a little...even if I have little say.

I am still uncertain whether the little store I've been working at will be staying open. Everything is up in the air.

I keep having weird dreams like I walk *through* a boulder with a door like center that's sort of like quartz that makes so my negative thoughts are taken away. Most of my life I have felt "stuck" and I think the dream signifies that I am starting to feel "unstuck" as a result of working through my negative thoughts.

I feel like major changes are going to be happening in my life sometime soon...I'm just not quite sure what.

I recently decided to try to make a digital collage sheet to sell on etsy. This is a digital picture of images that people can print to make their own collages for art, scrapbooking, etc. So using some old vintage images of French corsets I then created some manila mailing tag images and combined them together so it looks like what you see in the image below. I've sold about four of these so far...some on etsy.com and also on shophandmade.com. I just sold one on etsy last night and have to re-list it. The nice thing about it is I don't have to pack it and ship it. I just email it to the buyer...and they can print it as many times as they like. I think they look cool.

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP