Thursday, December 18, 2008

Temple Wall

One of my favorite stores in town that had wonderful home decor has closed.
But I just got an email from the owners saying that they've opened up a new online store focusing on LDS artwork and accessories. And I thought I'd share it since a great many of my friends and family are LDS. :) Most of the artwork is fabulous photography of LDS temples, but they have some other things as well. And they will be adding more.
I'm hoping they'll be adding this one photograph they had in the store of the door knob to the Salt Lake Temple. Somehow the way the picture looked combined with the ways they had it framed just was really beautiful.

Here's the link to their website http://www.templewall.com

And here's a sneak peak of some of what they have.

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP