Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello Again

Well, it's been almost a year since I last wrote in this blog. And I've been asked to please write in my blog again! So here it is. A bit of an update about what I've been up to.

While last year one of my friend's closed her consignment store that sold vintage, antiques and other things I have since made a new friend who has started a similar store and I am helping her out now and then there too with displays and the like. It is called Aunt B's Treasures and is owned by Barbara Rowland. It's located at 389 N. 100 W. Suite #4 in Cedar City, Utah.

It opened I think in the fall of last year, but she just had a more official grand opening recently that was written up about in a local newspaper that you can see at the left. Things were slow at first, perhaps a bit because of its off the beaten path location, but things seem to be picking up now and there are a lot of neat things in this store.

I have also put a few things on consignment at another new store in Cedar City called Re{cycled} Consign and Design. Although it's small, this is such a cool store. It's more like something you might find at 9th and 9th in Salt Lake City. A photographer name Noelle Reynold's took some really cool pics of the shop and put them on her blog here. http://www.noellereynoldsphoto.com/2009/12/recycled.html (Note the bedsprings hanging from the ceiling in some of the pics.) You can also see more pics at the store's blog here http://recycledconsignanddesign.blogspot.com

I have some pics from both of these stores that I have taken myself that I will hopefully get up sometime soon too.

2 comments:

Kimmy March 6, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Yay! That's so fun! I was so sad about the other store and now it's good to know there are new ones! I love when your involved because you're soooo talented!

Sharon March 7, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

Thanks, Kim!

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP