Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dazzled by Zazzle

Okay, so in an earlier post I was writing about a shirt I made on www.cafepress. Well I decided tonight to start playing around with another online t-shirt site, www.zazzle.com and I have been having sooo much fun there. I still like cafepress, but zazzle is very different.

I took the same image design with the quote "Don't believe everything you think" that I had used at cafepress and put them on a couple things on zazzle (but if you'd like to have that image on other zazzle products I think I have it set up so you can just easily choose what other product you want it on).

But then I created a whole new image..."Once Upon A Slipper" which I've put on a key chain and magnet so far.
And then...I put the "once upon a slipper" image on a pair of shoes! The shoes have to get "approved" first before they can be put up for sale (unlike most of the other stuff). And I think they are so adorable! My first designer shoes! (Yeah, and they're expensive too...so I probably won't be getting a pair myself. I made them mostly for the fun of it.)

Here's a little flash widget thingy showing off the things I've made (I believe it self-updates, so any new things I add will maybe eventually shown on it as well).


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

Okay, I've got to bed...I'm supposed to work in the morning.

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP