Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Journey Within


"The only journey is the journey within."
~ Rainer Maria Rilke

I love this photo that my dear friend, Kim Curtis, took of me. It reminds me of the peace I have found when I go within. Whether it's through writing my thoughts down in a notebook or journal, quietly sitting by myself (or with myself as Iyanla Vanzant might say) in quiet contemplation, doing The Work with myself or my friend Mike, or other methods like the Work, spending time with nature, praying, etc. All have resulted in amazing experiences, lessons, discoveries and so much more that have changed and transformed me, helped me to grow and become a better person. It's the best journey I have ever been on.

1 comments:

Kimmy November 6, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

I also love this photo of you. Who you are reflects in your face. What an amazing journey you have been on and always inspiring others along the way.

xo

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP