Tuesday, October 14, 2008

eclectic dreams

For those who really know me, they know I have eclectic tastes, styles, and...dreams. I dream of doing and being many things. I'm constantly daydreaming about new ideas, new wishes, new business/career ideas, things to make, home decor ideas, new ways of viewing the world, thoughts, life, etc, etc, etc.

So here for the first time I venture into putting all those thoughts, dreams, etc. into full public view. Get a peek into the chaotic mind/world of this daydreamer.

Explore my world, as I explore it myself as well. Learn about me as I learn about me. See what I think about, dream about, explore. From the mundane, to the philosophical, to the purely frivolous, and perhaps at times to the pure silliness as well.

“Writing, like dreams, confronts, pushes you up against the evasions, self-deceptions, investments in opinions and interpretations, the clutter that blinds, that disguises that underlying, all-encompassing design. . .”
Toni Cade Bambara

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP