Friday, October 24, 2008

A poster I made...

I just found out that Rachel Ashwell, of the Shabby Chic business, has a blog on blogger.http://rachelashwellshabbychic.blogspot.com I am happy to add this to my list of blogs to read as I've loved perusing her books in the past.

So anyway, the people in my church found me again. They apparently misplaced me for awhile. I had been called to be on the Enrichment Night Committee over a year ago. (For those that don't know Enrichment Night is a time for women to get together and learn new things, whether it be skills or spiritual things, etc.) But shortly thereafter I never heard from them again and I was never informed of any further meetings beyond the first two or ever asked to help out again. I guess that's what happens when you don't attend church regularly. But apparently there is a new Relief Society presidency and they have promised, or was that a threat :) that they Would be calling me to let me know about the meetings and asking me to help out.

So I present to you the first things I have done for my church's next Enrichment Night activity.
(Name of the ward I go to has been blurred out to protect the paranoid...namely me.)
It's kind of boring, but at least it's also kinda cute. And it was easy to make. I just printed the words out on cardstock of different colors, cut out the shapes, adhere them to posterboard, and put on glitter (the messiest part).

1 comments:

Kimmy October 28, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

I think it's super cute! And I knew they would find you! hahahha You have so much talent and it's just in the beginning stages of being used! :D

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP