Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I <3 Google Reader

In the past I have always checked my friends blogs infrequently. Although normally at least a little technical savvy, I never could figure out how to "subscribe" to them with the RSS feed thing or any other way that it's possible...okay, I admit I never really tried or I likely would have figured it out. But thankfully one day I was checking out my cousin's blog where she said she was probably the last person on earth to know about Google Reader to help her keep track of the blogs she reads. No Katrine...I was the last person on earth to know about Google Reader. So I Google'd it and in a few moments I had everyone's blogs entered in and I can now check on whether a new blog post has been made as easily as I check my email. So now if you feared I rarely read your blogs you can now fear I will read them far too often.

0 comments:

Flores e Flowers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP